Visitors must read these terms and conditions carefully before using the website.
We have the following terminology that will remain consistent for the "terms and conditions," "privacy policies," "disclaimer," and other agreements.
"User," "visitor," "client," "customer," "you," and "“your" refers to you, the person(s) that uses the website. "We," "Our," and "Us" referred to a website/ company, "party/parties" "Us" also refers to both you and us.
All terms refer to all considerations of grynsta that are necessary to support you for the express purpose of meeting your user needs concerning our services under and subject to the prevailing law of the state or country in which Grynsta operates.
Any use of these definitions or other glossaries in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or pronoun are interchangeable but refer to the same.
Website content and Access
- While we take special care in preparing, maintaining, and updating the information on Grynsta, we do not represent or warrant (express or implied) the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of any website content. You acknowledge and accept that the website content may include errors. We reserve the right to change the website's content without prior notification, which may not be up-to-date or accurate when you access it.
- It would help if you enquired with us directly to ensure the adequacy, accuracy, and completeness of the material or information you seek to rely upon. To the extent permitted by law, we disclaim all liability (including special, indirect, or consequential loss) for loss directly or indirectly resulting from your use of, or reliance on, the website or content.
- We can restrict access to any part or whole of the website from time to time at our discretion.
- We ask our visitors to refrain from posting comments or feedback in a language that can be viewed as offensive or abusive and hurt the sentiments of a particular religion, caste, creed, sexual orientation, nationality, age, or gender.
- • By accessing Grynsta, you agree that you are of an appropriate age to access and use the services, content, and product available on this website.
- Grynsta owns the intellectual property rights for all material on Grynsta, including without limitation all editorial materials, information, photographs, illustrations, artwork and other graphic materials, and names, logos, and trademarks, are solely our property and may be protected, at our sole discretion, by copyright, trade mark, and other intellectual property laws.
- Any such content may be displayed and printed solely for your personal, non-¬commercial use, provided that any copyright notice on such a display or page is not removed.
- You agree not to
- Republish material from Grynsta
- Replicate, duplicate or copy material from Grynsta.
- Re-distribute content from Grynsta.
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Grynsta without our express prior written consent.
Products and services
- Grynsta can revise a product's or service's prices without prior warning/notice. The company also has the right to discontinue any service or product without prior notification.
- If you are unsatisfied with your order, you are liable to cancellation as per our terms and conditions. In such cases, we will notify you of the proceedings through your registered email id and phone number. You are also requested to provide necessary information at all times to our executives during the transaction.
The website may contain links to other websites operated, controlled, or produced by third parties. Unless otherwise indicated, we do not own, endorse, sponsor, or approve any such third-party websites or their content, nor do we provide any warranty or take any responsibility whatsoever for any aspects of those websites or their content.
Violation of these terms And Conditions
If our visitors breach the terms and conditions of this website, we reserve the right to take appropriate actions to deal with the breach. Our actions will include but are not limited to suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request blocking your access to the website or/and take legal actions as permitted by the law.
Variations in terms and conditions
Grynsta may change the content of this page from time to time at its sole discretion. The updated terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. We request our visitors to frequent this page every time they access this website in their interest.